No matter how clean a hotel room is, I just don’t feel comfortable putting my face against someone else’s pillow for the night. Thoughts of dust mites or cat dander or other invisible culprits can keep me tossing and turning. That’s why no matter where we’re traveling to, we always pack in our travel bags a travel pillow protector for each of us.
We’re both allergic to down, dust, and dander, and in the past would often have fitful nights of stuffiness and sneezing when sleeping away from home. We’d wake up congested, coughing, and with red itchy eyes – not fun when you want to be at your best for the exciting day ahead.
The Allersoft Pillow Protector
Now we never travel without an Allersoft Pillow Protector and Dust Mite Cover for each of us, and use it as a travel pillow case wherever we go. What a difference!
This isn’t just any travel pillow case. This is one of the proven allergy control products that will make your travel life so much more comfortable. in fact, if you’re like me, you’ll like it so much you’ll get an extra one for everyday use at home.
- Comes in three pillow sizes – standard, queen, king. We chose the king size because they have a better chance of fitting over most hotel room pillows.
- Extremely effective barrier to dust mites, pet dander and other allergens
- Zips shut to keep the pillow securely covered
- Very comfortable, patented material made from 100 % cotton
- There’s no stiff or rubbery membrane or uncomfortable lining
- Machine washable
- Simple to pack – A pillowcase takes up virtually no room in luggage, and can be laid flat with clothing or stuffed into a corner.
- Inexpensive – At under $15, this is a must have travel accessory for everyone
If you suffer from allergies, have sensitive skin, or just like to know exactly what your head is laying against when you settle down at night, then I strongly recommend bringing along these Allersoft dust mite covers wherever you go.