If you’re hooked on TRX Suspension Training, then you likely don’t want to miss those exhilarating workouts just because you’re away from the gym.
Great news! The TRX Suspension Training Home Kit is portable and designed so that you can easily use it at home or pack it with the rest of your travel gear. Now you can take it wherever you go and never have to miss your TRX workout again.
Even if you’ve never experienced TRX before, you can bring along this fitness travel accessory to help you stay fit on your next trip.
How Does it Work
You may be familiar with traditional resistance bands that stretch and offer variable resistance. Well, TRX suspension straps are different than those in that TRX straps don’t stretch. Instead, they support your body and allow you to stretch, balance, and move in ways you wouldn’t otherwise be able to do, allowing for an all body workout. All this using gravity and your own body weight as leverage.
TRX Suspension Training is recognized in the best gyms for offering an innovative and extremely effective workout that builds strength, increases flexibility, and develops core stability.
And now TRX has come up with a way for fitness enthusiasts to continue their extreme workout while at home or away. With this mobile TRX kit, all you need is a door, a tree branch, or any other sturdy anchor point, and you can get started.
What’s Included in the Kit
This kit comes complete with all you need to get started, including:
- TRX Home Suspension Trainer
- TRX Get Started Guide
- 6 Bonus Video Download Workouts (in 15 and 30 minute sessions)
- TRX Door Anchor
- TRX Suspension Anchor
- TRX Wrist Band
- TRX Mesh Carrying Bag
And the whole thing weighs less than three pounds, making it easy to slip into your carry-on bag or pack.
- Lightweight and compact, making it easy to store or pack
- Included guide and bonus workouts are thorough for directed use on your own while traveling or at home
- Versatile anchoring solutions for working out in hotel rooms or outdoors
- Ability to work on every muscle group, with hundreds of TRX exercises to choose from
- Progressive workouts for every level
- For some people who have never tried TRX before it can be difficult to get started
- Best to workout where you can see the videos if you aren’t familiar with the workout or positions you want to try
- Pricier than other portable workout alternatives
Whether you’re camping, vacationing abroad or on a business trip, consider bringing the TRX Home Suspension Trainer kit so you can get a full body workout at a time and place that works best for you.
Check out our blog post 8 Fitness Travel Accessories For Working Out On The Road for more great ways to get exercise where ever you go.