With its four LEDs and three lighting modes, the Petzl Tikka2 Headlamp easily adapts to any lighting situation. Compact, lightweight, and user-friendly, this handy headlamp is perfect for a range of indoor and outdoor activities. It is compatible with lightweight lithium batteries for optimum performance at lower temperatures and for equipping the headlamp with the ADAPT mounting system (not included).
The maximum setting has a range of 29 meters and is ideal for work in dark, enclosed spaces, as well as climbing, camping, hiking, backpacking, and other outdoor activities. The economy setting–which optimizes battery life to provide a long burn-time of up to 120 hours–is great for reading, sewing, and sitting around a campfire. For emergency or locating purposes, a flashing mode has been added to enhance the security that a headlamp provides.
- Versatile and energy efficient
- Easy to use, compact, light, and comfortable
- Four LEDs at 40 lumens (maximum), shines up to 29 meters (maximum)
- Push-button switch limits inadvertently turning on the lamp during storage
- Single compartment contains LEDs and batteries, adjustable headband