Yakima’s premier hitch rack carries up to 4 bikes and swings out of the way—even when fully loaded—for easy access to the rear of your vehicle. The SwingDaddy offers topnotch bike protection and is extremely secure while on the road, with sliding SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles that eliminate bike-to-bike contact. Perhaps best of all, the rack fits a wide variety of bike frames, from sleek racing models to bulky mountain bikes.
About 43” high & 38” extension from hitch bolt hole(14″ when folded.) About 11” between back of mast and hitch bolt hole. Distance from the bolt hole to part of the rack nearest the vehicle is 6″. Distance between arms is 11″ (center to center).
- Four-bike hitch mount rack designed to fit cars with 2-inch hitch receivers
- Sliding SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Swings bikes completely out of the way when you need to access vehicle
- TriggerFinger release folds down when not in use; LockDown security cable
- RocSteady hitch tongue; integrated bottle opener; lifetime warranty